lunedì 4 novembre 2013

WELCOME ABOARD

Dear reader,
This is just another blog of a compulsive scribbler who is trying to appease his boundless ego by writing about comic books published in various countries a lot of years ago. Is there anything worst than that? You have all the rights to skip this blog and spend the day in better occupations. But if you, like me, love the good old comics of the past, you might enjoy reading a couple of reviews and comment a few issues with me. As you already guessed, English is not my first language: actually I'm writing from Southern Europe (well, what's left of it). However, I decided to write the reviews in my broken English for a number of reasons, but we will talk of this later. My favorite comics are: DC comics of the Silver Age; South American historietas, particularly the great Argentine school; Italian comic books of the 60's and 70's. I hope you will find this trip into the unforgettable "world of paper" interesting and amusing. 
Welcome aboard, pal!
Antonio

2 commenti:

  1. Congratulazioni Antonio!
    Scrivo in italiano perché il mio inglese è, ahimé, una barzelletta. Benvenuto nel club dei blogger: spero tu ti possa trovare bene e che il tuo blog possa prosperare!
    Intanto, corro a leggiucchiare il tuo primo intervento.

    - S.G. a.k.a. Daniele

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ciao Daniele grazie dell'intervento.
    Ma anche il mio inglese è una barzelletta :) Vedrai che lo capirai benissimo e in ogni caso spero tu possa trovare interessanti gli interventi.

    RispondiElimina